Thursday, February 2, 2012

The first of things to come...

It's official I have retired from the Highway Patrol!! We are pushing MotoMark1 full speed ahead in 2012.

1. We are offering Private One to One Instruction during the week, not just weekends. This is our "Advanced Street Skills by appointment only. We use Instructor to student radio communications and HD Digital recording camera.

2. We are also allowing students to bring their spouse or significant other with them to class this year. This will help keep them motivated and will allow them to do something together instead of spending the day a part.

This is just the beginning, MM1 will have more news to come so please keep checking in. Thanks, Mark

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to hear you offer one-on-one training. Woud you consider spending that time in the parking lot? I'm a new Wing rider and would love to spend some time learning the lean limits on my bike. I know those foot pegs are down there SOME-where!

    ReplyDelete